Government Attender Jobs in Telangana – TSPSC Officer Subordinate Post Applications 2017: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is going to issue Notification for fill up many vacancies of the post of Attender and Office Subordinate under TSPSC. Telangana State Public Service Commission Notification will be issued in the Month of February 2017 (Tentative).
Government Attender Jobs in Telangana 2017
All the Eligible and Interested People who are anxiously looking and waiting for Attender and Office Subordinate Recruitment they can apply for this TSPSC Attender and Office Subordinate Recruitment examination 2017.
All the aspiring Applicants can visit latest information on unofficial but believable educational website edunic.in.
TSPSC Office Subordinate Posts 2017
Telangana State Public Service Commission every year issues such type of Recruitment Notification. A Huge number of students are trying to get Government service in Telangana State.
TSPSC Officer Subordinate and Attender Post Details
- Advertisement No.: 01/2016
- Name of Organization: Telangana State Public Service Commission
- Name of the Post: Attender and Office Subordinate
- Name of Examination: Recruitment of Attender and Office Subordinate examination 2017
- Type of the Notification: Recruitment
- Category of the Job: State Government in Telangana
- Total Vacancies: 308 (Provisional)
- Job Location: Telangana State
- Category: State Govt Jobs
- Mode of Application Form: Online Only
- Application Process: Online procedure
- Official Website:tspsc.gov.in
TSPSC Attender Post Application Forms 2017 Date
- Advertisement publishing Date: will be provide soon
- Starting Date of Application Form: Update Soon
- Closing Date of Application Form: Update Soon
- Date of written Exam: Will be notified soon
- Admit Card Availability: Not Notified yet
- Date of Answer Key Declaration: Not yet Declared
- Result Declaration Date: Not yet Declared
Applicants should have passed Intermediate Exam (10+2) or equivalent from any recognized board or institutions.
Age Limit: (On published date of Advertisement)
Applicant’s Minimum age should be 18 years and not more than 35 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rule. Age will be calculated as on issued of advertisement.
TSPSC Attender Apply Online 2017 Notification
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in online (Computer Based) examination. The Question papers shall be of Objective Multiple Choice Type. The questions paper will be in English and local languages.
- Written Test (Computer Based Test)
- Skill Test (If Applicable)
- Personal interview
Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Candidates are advised that they can download the syllabus and Exam pattern through official website along with previous and sample Question papers and start preparation.
Pay Scale: Candidates selected for this Telangana Attender notificaiton posts will get a monthly pay as per govt norms.
Note: All the related information of TSPSC Attender and Office Subordinate Recruitment examination 2017 are collected from various unofficial are private sources. Candidates are advised that they can visit official website of TSPSC and if you have any query regarding to the upcoming TSPSC Attender and Office Subordinate Recruitment 2017, then you can comment your query on the given below comment box.