2018 SSC CGL Ki Teyari Kaise Kare in Hindi Preparation Tips & Tricks by Expert: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) every year organizes SSC (Staff Selection Exam) Combined Graduate Level Exam (CGL) for various vacancies. Students who have passed their Graduation and who are studding in final year are Eligible to participate in this examination. A big number of Eligible and interested students are appearing in this exam.
2018 SSC CGL Ki Teyari Kaise Kare in Hindi
Almost 8 lakh students are going to take part in this Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam. So now here is a high competition between students to cross this exam. SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam (CGL) held by Government of India. SSC (Staff Selection Commission) provide a high stage for lakh of students to show their talent of knowledge and proof themselves.
SSC CGL Ki Tyari Karne Ke Tarike in hindi 2018 Ke Liye
SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam (CGL) will be divided into four parts. So all candidates who want to clear this CGL examination they have need to clear four rounds of examination.
As we know that Staff Selection Commission (SSC) CGL exam Tier-1st is very important and First stage to performed in examination.
SSC CGL Ki Preparation Kaise Kare
For this Tier-1st students have to need for hard work to pass in CGL examination. Every student have basic knowledge of scoring in exam but it is not complete knowledge they have know to all tips to performed very well in examination.
SSC CGL Ki Teyari Kese Kare Kam Time Me
There are some knowledge tips for all Eligible Students who have participate in Staff Selection Commission (SSC) CGL examination get best Score in Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam Tier 1st.
Here some tips for SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) exam to clear Tier-1st with high marks in examination and ready to take part in Tier-2nd of SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam.
SSC CGL Ki Puri Jankari
There is Available Staff Selection Commission (SSC) CGL Exam Pattern for applied students. Now students look here for exam pattern. According these exam pattern students starts their studies.
|Part||Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Time Limit|
|A||General Intelligence (GI) and Reasoning||25||50||60 minutes
(For VH and students suffering from Cerebral Palsy: 80 Minutes)
|B||General Knowledge (GK) and Awareness||25||50|
*Subject Distribution with Question Marks:
SSC CGL Ka Exam Kab Hoga 2018 Me
- General Intelligence and Reasoning:
|7||Direction Sense test||0-1|
|8||Series / Missing Number||2-3|
|10||Non Verbal Reasoning||4-5|
|11||Venn Diagrams / Syllogism||1-2|
- The section of General Intelligence and Reasoning is very important part of SSC CGL examination. Students have needed to focus on this part.
- In this part students have need to concentration on Questions to solve them. Reasoning topic take less time.
- Also marks depend on this section. Students have great practice and Good Guidance for best score in exam.
- Students make a good General Intelligence by own thought and get best marks in exam.
- The main topic of Reasoning like Classification, Number Series, Blood Relation, Mirror Image, Folding and Completion Coding and De-Coding etc students focus then these are very important and make fast solving Power on it.
SSC CGL Ki Full Form
- English Language:
|2||Fill in the blanks||3-4|
|3||Phrase or Idiom meaning||2-3|
|4||Sentence Improvement / Sentence Correction / Phrase replacement:||2-3|
|6||Common Error / Error Spotting||3-4|
|8||Synonyms / Antonyms||2-3|
- In the examination the section of English Language is second part where students need to do batter for scoring.
- SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) exam Students have advised that they prepared in this section very probably.
- This is a great scoring section for SSC CGL Tier-1st. CGL students Concentrate on English Language Question to Crack Tier-1st of SSC CGL.
- CGL students have to keep this part in their mind during preparation and have to improve Grammar as well as Vocabulary part to complete this English Section in SSC exam.
SSC CGL Ke Liye Best Book Kaunsi Hain
- Quantitative Aptitude:
|Sl. no||Topic||Question Number|
|5||Ratio & Proportion||1-2|
|9||Profit & Loss||1-2|
|10||Time, Speed & Distance||1-2|
- This section is most important not only Tier-1st but also Tier-2nd. SSC CGL Students have to get high marks in this section they need to practice for all verities of Questions and learn some Shortcut way to solve this CGL exam questions.
- Firstly CGL students Learn whole Syllabus of Quantitative Aptitude and make high Strategy to solve question in short way and minimum time.
- Students of SSC CGL (Tier-1st) have taken seriously all steps to solving questions in examination if they make wrong technique then loss marks.
- So students learn Formulas of question very deeply and try to your best in examination.
- General Awareness:
|11||Sports, Books & Author, Important people, Computer and Mobile Technology||1-3|
|12||Dates, Portfolios, Schemes||1-2|
|13||Animal / Plant Science, Space Science||1-3|
|14||Diseases, environmental pollution||1-2|
- SSC CGL (Combined Graduate Level) Exam the section of General Awareness which is always in region of certainty.
- SSC CGL applied candidates can more focus on study of General Awareness. Students should cover Syllabus according to their Strength and possibility of solve question.
- SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam (Tier-1st) applicant are advised to select question on which they have full confidence to solve them otherwise don’t touch this questions.
- This section is quit base and requires a big part of time. Candidates have actively solved this type question. Each topic of General Awareness like Geography, Polity, Science, History etc students rarely read about them and makes concentration to clear question in examination in minimum time limit.
SSC CGL Kya Hota Hai in Hindi
SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) (Tier-1st) candidates make a time table of how much time they should give to each section. CGL students have to make a habit to revise and write down the important things such as Math’s Formula and Reasoning question.
This revision will help you to remember the topics easily. If CGL candidates do preparation under all above steps they can also crack the SSC CGL Tier-1st. Candidates should try to make strong strategy and good reading to solve Examination.
For best scoring in Staff Selection Commission (SSC) CGL exam try to developed knowledge skill and get new effective techniques to crack SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam.