RRCCR Mumbai Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 2326 Apprentice Vacancies in Railway: Railway Recruitment Cell Central Railway (RRCCR) Mumbai invited application for the recruitment for 2326 Apprentice Vacancies in Railway. The interested candidates eligible for the RRCCR Apprentice Vacancies can apply through prescribed format on or before the date given in Notification PDF.
Latest Update (15 April 2017): RRCCR Mumbai Apprentice Recruitment exam 2017 is the under process. Candidates are advised to visit regularly our educational website edunic.in or official website for other update.
RRCCR Mumbai Recruitment 2016
The eligible candidates can apply to the 2326 Apprentice Vacancies in the Central Railway, Ministry of Railway through the prescribed format or online within scheduled date of publication of advertisement. Apply Online From 01-11-2016 to 30-11-2016.
The Applicants are requested to go through the details on official website i.e. www.rrccr.com or our website edunic.in and ensure that they fulfil the minimum prescribed criteria before applying.
Starting Date of Application: 1 November 2016
Last Date of Application: 30 November 2016
RRCCR Mumbai Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts: Apprentice
Total No. of Vacancy: 2326
Trades wise Vacancy Distribution:
- Fitter: 953 Posts
- Electrician: 602 Posts
- Carpenter: 167 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel: 160 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric): 156 Posts
- Mechanic Machine Tools Maintenance: 72 Posts
- Tool & Die maker: 68 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant (CP): 58 Posts
- Painter (General): 53 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic: 35 Posts
- Turner: 25 Posts
- Painter(General): 24 Posts
- Programming & Systems Administration Assistant: 22 Posts
- Tailor (General): 18 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 05 Posts
- Sheet Metal Worker: 06 Posts
- Winder (Armature): 05 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): 05 Posts
- Information Technology & Electronic System Maintenance: 02 Post
Educational Qualification: candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training.
Age Limit: as per their rules
Selection Procedure for RRCCR Mumbai Recruitment for Apprentice Vacancies:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the Merit scheduled by the RRCCR Mumbai Recruitment Board.
How to Apply
- Read the Employment Notice and the instructions contained therein carefully.
- Check, whether if you satisfy all the requirements of qualification, age, caste, vision etc., as required for the post in question.
- Please ensure that the application form exactly matches the Proforma given in A-4 size for the application.
- Fill up each column of the application form neatly, clearly and legibly, as per the given instructions.
- Check, whether the attested copies of all the relevant certificates/documents have been attached with the form.
- Fill up the application form only in your own handwriting.
- Submit only one application for one post, as required in the Employment Notice.
- Do not forget to enclose the POSTAL ORDER/DEMAND DRAFT of the requisite amount, where applicable.
- Check, whether you have addressed your application- to the correct RRC.
- Check, whether your debarred period has expired on the crucial date, if you have been debar from by any RRC from appearing in the RRC exams.
- Check whether your application form is complete in all respects so that it is not summarily rejected by the RRC.
- Visit our website www.rrccr.com to know the status of your application and your eligibility.
- Reach the venue of the examination in time with the call letter issued by this RRC.
- Read the instructions printed on the call letter and ensure the compliance thereof.
- Paste only a recent passport size photograph on the upper portion of call letter which should match the one pasted on your application form.
- The candidate should send the application duly filled in, along with required documents by ORDINARY POST ONLY. Forms sent through speed post /courier/registered post (with or without AD) will not be acknowledged.