MRVC Recruitment for 34 Project Engineering Posts (Notification) Apply Online 2016 – 2017: Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd. (MRVC) under Ministry of Railway invited application for the recruitment of 34 Project Engineering posts in the Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd. (MRVC) under Ministry of Railway. The interested candidates eligible for the Project Engineer (Civil and Electrical Engineering) in MRVC under Ministry of Railway can apply through prescribed format on or before the date given in Notification PDF.
Latest Update (8 March 2017): MRVC Project Engineering Recruitment exam 2016-2017 will be held on scheduled dates. Candidates are informed to check our website edunic.in for more update.
MRVC Project Engineering Recruitment Exam 2016-2017
The eligible candidates can apply to the Project Engineer (Civil and Electrical Engineering) posts in the Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd. under Ministry of Railway through the prescribed format or online on or before 30 November 2016.
Last Date of Application: 30 November 2016
Vacancy Details of Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd.:
Project Engineer (Civil): 30 Posts
Project Engineer (Electrical Engineering): 04 Posts
Name of the Posts: Project Engineer
Eligibility Criteria for Project Engineer (Civil and Electrical Engineering):
Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 30 years as on 1st November 2016. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational /Technical Qualification:
Project Engineer (Civil): B.E. in Civil with minimum 60 percent marks from recognized Govt. Universities. Candidate should have qualified GATE 2016.
Project Engineer (Electrical Engineering): Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering with minimum 60 percent marks from recognized Govt. Universities. Candidate should have qualified GATE 2016.
MRVC Project Engineer Exam 2016 Selection Procedure
Selection will be made on the basis of scores of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering -2016. Based on GATE-2016 score and Organizational requirement, candidates will be short listed for Personal Interview conducted by Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd. (MRVC) under Ministry of Railway.
How to Apply for MRVCProject Engineer:
- Eligible candidates can apply in the Application Form given below duly filled in and complete in all respects on or before 30.11.2016.
- Candidates have to take a printout of the Application Form, affix a recent photograph in the space provided and sign in the designated place and send the completed scanned copy through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com on or before 30.11.2016. Incomplete applications and applications sent through other means/mode shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidates are also required to send scanned copies of their following documents along with the application:
- GATE 2016 Admit card and GATE-2016 official Score card
- Engineering Graduation Mark sheet
- Engineering Graduation Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate/Age proof