MP Vyapam Pre Veterinary and Fisheries Entrance Test Syllabus – Pattern of PV&FT: Syllabus and exam pattern of MP Vyapam Pre Veterinary and Fisheries Entrance Test 2017 are available here. Candidates can get Madhya Pradesh PAT PV&FT Syllabus 2017 and exam pattern through our educational website or official website of MP Vyapam.
Those serious candidates, who have wish to take admission in Veterinary & Fisheries degree courses and applied application form and have started preparation for MP PV&FT 2017 can download Madhya Pradesh PAT PV&FT Syllabus 2017 and MP Vyapam PFT Pattern 2017.
MP Vyapam Pre Veterinary and Fisheries Entrance Test Syllabus 2017
I am providing here important topics of Physics and Chemistry for PV&FT.
- Unit and dimensions
- Acceleration due to gravity and its variation
- Heat conduction in one dimension, convection and radiation,
- Wave nature of light, Lenses
- Mass-energy relation, fission X-Ray: Properties and uses.
- Elementary ideas of conductor
- Bar magnet and Electric current
General and Physical Chemistry:
- Structure of Atom
- Solid State
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Thermochemistry and Thermodynamics
- Principles of metallurgical-operations
- Chemical periodicity
- Comparative study of elements:
- Transition metals:
- Co-ordination compounds
- Chemical analysis
- Calculation of empirical and molecular formula of organic compounds, Nomenclature of organic compounds,
- Common functional groups isomerism structure and shapes of alkenes and benzene.
- Preparation properties and uses of alkynes, alkyl, benzene, petroleum, cracking octane number, gasoline additives.
Madhya Pradesh PAT PV&FT Syllabus 2017
There are PAT PV&FT Syllabus 2017 subject of Botany and Zoology.
- Cell, Structure and functions of cell organelles
- Mendel’s Laws of inheritance, Monohybrid and dihybrid cross
- Five Kingdom classifications
- Tissues and tissues systems
- Photosynthesis and Respiration
- Enzymes and growth hormones
- Role of plants in human welfare
- Wheat and Rice, Pulse (gram), Oil seeds (Ground nut), Sugarcane, Coal and petroleum.
- Multicellularity -Structure and Function of Animal Life
- Structure and function of Animal tissues Epithelial, Connective Muscular, Skeletal and Nerve.
Developmental Biology and Genetics
- Female reproductive cycles in mammals
- Blood Group and their significance, Blood Bank.
- Tissue culture, Genetic Engineering (Brief idea). Mutation, gene mutation.
- Human population
Taxonomy Evolution and Economic Zoology
- Classification – Binomial and trinomial nomenclature, Basic features of classification, Classification of different animal phyla upto classes with characters and suitable examples.
- Origin of life, Theories of organic evolution-Darwin Lamarck, Synthetic Evidence of organic evolution, Human Evolution.
- Economic Zoology/Sericulture, Apiculture, Lac culture, Poultry, Fishery and Pearl industry.
- Protozoan disease in relation to man.
- Insect carrying diseases in relation to man.
- Cancer-types of cancer and cancer cell.
- Communicable diseases (Hepatitis, AIDS) STD, Immune Response, Vaccines and antis era allergies.
- Smoking, alcoholism and drug addiction, symptoms and control.
- Wild conservation.
MP Vyapam PFT Pattern 2017
|Name of the Test||Subject||Nature of the Test 2017||Maximum Marks|
|Pre-Fishery Test (PFT)||Physics
Developmental Biology & Genetics
|100 Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions||100|
- There will ask 100 Question in Pre-Veterinary & Fisheries Entrance Test (PV&FT) 2017.
- Pre-Veterinary & Fisheries Entrance Test (PV&FT) 2017 will be multiple choices objective type Question.
- One question will carry one Mark.
- There will be no deduction in marks for wrong answers.
|Date of examination||Shift||Timing||Duration|
|30 April 2017, Sunday||2nd shift||3.00pm to 5.00 pm||3 hrs|
Earlier, Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MP Vyapam) has invited Application form to eligible candidates for admission in Veterinary & Fisheries degree courses through Pre-Veterinary & Fisheries Entrance Test (PV&FT) 2017.
Interested candidates can apply online application form from 21 March 2017 to 4 April 2017 by official website.
|Opening Date of Submission of Application||21 March 2017|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||4 April 2017|
|Last Date of Correction in Application form||9 April 2017|
|Download of Admit Card||Will be available very soon|
|Examination Date||30 April 2017|
|Releasing date of Answer Key||1st week of May 2017 (expected)|