MP PAT Syllabus 2017 – Pre Agriculture Online Entrance Test Pattern: MP PAT (Pre Agriculture Online Entrance Test) Syllabus 2017 is available on edunic.in or official website of MP vyapam.
Those candidates who have applied online application form for Pre Agriculture Online Entrance Test 2017 and serious for their preparation, must be download MP PAT Syllabus 2017 by edunic.in or authorized website.
MP PAT Syllabus 2017
Pre Agriculture Online Entrance Test will be held on 23rd April 2017 at 8 cities i.e., Gwalior, Sagar, Ujjain, Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Sidhi and Satna. I am providing here MP PAT Syllabus for good score in this entrance exam.
Science: (Comprising Physics and Chemistry)
- Unit and dimensions
- Acceleration due to gravity and its variation
- Heat conduction in one dimension, convection and radiation,
- Wave nature of light, Lenses
- Mass-energy relation, fission X-Ray: Properties and uses.
- Elementary ideas of conductor
- Bar magnet and Electric current
- Coulomb’s law of electrostatic
- Eectrostatic potential
- Measurement of voltages as currents.
- Electric current, Ohm’s law.
- Electric power, heating effects of currents.
- Force on a moving charge in a magnetic field
- Electromagnetic induction induced
General and Physical Chemistry:
- Structure of Atom
- Chemical Bond
- Nuclear chemistry Radioactive radiations
- Ionic Equilibria in solutions and Solubility product.
- Solutions and Solid State
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Chemical Kinetic.
- Thermo chemistry and Thermodynamics
- Surface chemistry, Colloids and Catalysis, Adsorption.
- Principles of metallurgical-operations
- Chemical periodicity
- Co-ordination compounds
- Chemical analysis
- Comparative study of elements
- Transition metals
- Calculation of empirical and molecular formula of organic compounds, Nomenclature of organic compounds,
- Common functional groups isomerism structure and shapes of alkenes and benzene.
- Preparation properties and uses of alkynes, alkyl, benzene, petroleum, cracking octane number, gasoline additives.
- Nomenclature, Physical chemical properties, correlation of physical properties with structure properties and uses of heloalkanes, halobenzenes, alcohols and phenols.
- Bio molecules
Madhya Pradesh Vyapam Pre Agriculture Entrance Test Syllabus 2017
- Co-ordinate geometry of two dimensions
- Co-ordinate geometry of three dimensions:
- Vector algebra
- Differential calculus
- Integral calculus
- Differential equations
- Numerical methods
- Linear programming
Biology (Comprising Botany & Zoology)
- Structural organization of cell, cell theory
- Mendel’s Laws of inheritance, Monohyobrid and dihybrid cross
- Five Kingdom classifications
- Difference between prokaryote and Eukaryotes
- Elementary knowledge of microsporogenesis megasporogenesis
- Tissues and tissues systems
- Photosynthesis and Respiration
- Enzymes and growth hormones
- Role of plants in human welfare
- Wheat and Rice, Pulse (gram), Oil seeds (Ground nut), Sugarcane, Coal and petroleum.
- Food preservation-Methods and importance
- Principle of plant breeding and its role in improvement of crops
Multicellularity -Structure and Function of Animal Life
- Structure and function of Animal tissues Epithelial, Connective Muscular, Skeletal and Nerve.
- Histology of Mammalian organs
- Structure and Physiology of different organ systems of Human body
- Skeleton, Joints, Muscles on the basic of movement Receptors
- Endocrine system with special reference to various Endocrine glands of man and Hormonal co-ordination.
- Vitamin & minerals (source and disorders due to deficiencies).
Developmental Biology and Genetics
- Female reproductive cycles in mammals
- Growth, repair and ageing, amniocentesis.
- Blood Group and their significance, Blood Bank.
- Tissue culture, Genetic Engineering (Brief idea). Mutation, gene mutation.
- Human population
Taxonomy Evolution and Economic Zoology
- Classification – Binomial and trinomial nomenclature, Basic features of classification, Classification of different animal phyla upto classes with characters and suitable examples.
- Origin of life, Theories of organic evolution-Darwin Lamarck, Synthetic Evidence of organic evolution, Human Evolution.
- Economic Zoology/Sericulture, Apiculture, Lac culture, Poultry, Fishery and Pearl industry.
- Protozoan disease in relation to man.
- Insect carrying diseases in relation to man.
- Cancer-types of cancer and cancer cell.
- Communicable diseases (Hepatitis, AIDS) STD, Immune Response, Vaccines and antis era allergies.
- Smoking, alcoholism and drug addiction, symptoms and control.
- Wild conservation.
- Pesticides -Uses, advantages and hazards.
Agriculture (Arts and Science Group) (Ag.)
- Introduction: Importance and scope of Agriculture in our National Economy and Development.
- Manures and Fertilizers
- Weeds and weed Control
- Inrrigation and Drainage
- Cropping Schemes
- Crop Producation
- Cultivation of fruit plants and vegetables
- Fruit and vegetable preservation
- Animal Husbandry
- Milk and milk testing
- Milk products and Dairy machines
- Diseases of Cattles
- Poultry Farming
Elements of science and mathematics
(Use for Agriculture) Ag.-1
(i) Agriculture Physics
- Principle of Archimedes
- Atmospheric pressure
- Gravitation and gravity
- Unit of heat
- Electric charge
- Electrical capacity,
- Elementary idea of heating effect of current
(II) Agriculture Chemistry
- Atomic Structure and Ionic Theory
- Chemical Bonds and Colloids
- Chemical Fertilizers
- Oil and fats
- Elementary Biochemistry, Carbohydrates, proteins, Lipids, Vitamins and enzymes.
(III) AGRICULTURE MATHEMATICS:
- Arithmetic Progression
- Geometric Progression
- Logarithms and Common Logarithms
(IV) Agriculture, Botany, Zoology
- Plant Anatomy
- Agril Botany Zoology
- Plant Breeding and Genetics
- Plant Physiology
- Animal Kingdom
[6. (A) Crop Production and Horticulture]
- Introduction and activities of agriculture and crop production
- Soil and Soil Fertility
- Manures and Fertilizer
- Production of crops
- Weed and weed control
- Cropping scheme, importance of principles
- Vegetable Gardening
- Fruit and Vegetable preservation
- Preservation of Fruits and Vegetables
- Rural Finance
[6. (B) Elements of Animal Husbandry and Poultry Farming]
- Improved Cattle Breeds
- Care and management of Cattle
- Breeding of Cattle
- Dairy Farming
- Milk Production
- Composition of milk
- Physical properties of milk
- Feed and Feeding
- Judging of Cattle
- Milk Products
- Common diseases of Cattle
- Poultry Farming
- Housing and ration for poultry birds
- Diseases of Poultry
MP PAT Pattern 2017
MP PAT exam Pattern 2017
|Name of examination||Syllabus||Subject||Qu. No.||Total Marks|
|Pre Agriculture Online Entrance Test (PAT) 2017||B.Tech. (Ag. Engg.)