JPSC Recruitment for 48 Associate Professor in BIT, Sindari: Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) announced a notification for recruitment for 48 vacancies for Associate Professor in BIT Sindari under various departments. The interested candidates eligible for the Associate Professor can apply through the prescribed format on or before the date given in Notification PDF. The eligible candidates can apply to the post of Associate Professor in BIT Sindari, through the prescribed format by Post on or before 24 November 2016 (05 PM).
Latest Update (5th March 2017): Recruitment of post of Associate Professor in BIT Sindari is under process. Candidates are informed to check official website of JPSC for further update.
BIT, Sindari Recruitment 2016 for 48 Associate Professor Posts
The all vacancies will be filled by JPSC on behalf of BIT, Sindari. Interested candidates download online application from official website jpsc.gov.in. Fill the form with all necessary details and submit by the post at the address provided in notification.
Last Date of Application: 24 November 2016 (5 PM).
Associate Professor in BIT , Sindari: 48 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering : 12 Posts
- Electrical Engineering: 8 Posts
- Civil Engineering Office : 8 Post
- Chemical Engineering: 7 Posts
- Metal Engineering Office : 6 Posts
- Mine Engineering : 2 Posts
- Information Technology : 2 Posts
- Electronics and Telecom Engineering : 2 Posts
- MBA: 1 Post
JPSC Recruitment 48 Associate Professor in BIT
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Associate Professor (Engineering): candidate should have completed BE/B.tech/ ME/M.Tech with first class or equivalent in the concerned discipline and should have Ph.D in the concerned discipline. Candidate should have 5 year teaching/ research/Industrial experience including minimum 2 years post Ph.D experience.
- Associate Professor (Management): candidate should have completed Degree in commerce with first class or equivalent and 2 years experience in the concerned filed. Candidate should have Ph.D in relevant field.
Selection Process for Associate Professor Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Academic merit and Interview.
Detail Notification: Candidates are advised to thoroughly read the original JPSC job notification before applying for the desired post. For detail Notification clicks here: http://www.jpsc.gov.in/data/Advt_No-29_37.pdf