JEE Mains Online Application Submission Last Date 2017 | Apply Form Download PDF: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has notified Joint Entrance Exam Main (JEE Main) 2017 and JEE (Advance) Main 2017 for admission in various engineering colleges in all over India.
The popular engineering collages are IITs (Indian Institute of Technology), NITs (National Institutes of Technology), CFTIs (Central Funded Technical Institute) and IIEST Shibpur etc.
Latest Update (31st December 2016): The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has extended till January 16 the last date for online submission of application form for JEE (Main)- 2017 and Candidates may pay fee till January 17 (11.59PM). Earlier January 2 was the last date for online submission of the application form.
Students are advised to visit regularly official website or our website edunic.in for further update.
JEE Mains Online Application Submission Last Date
The interested and eligible candidates can apply through online from 1st December to 2 January 2017 for the JEE Main 2017 and JEE Advance 2017. Joint Entrance Exam Main is an all India common entrance exam which is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for admission in various engineering colleges and courses all over the India.
JEE Mains Online Application Submission Important dates:
|1||Opening Date of Submission of Application||1 December 2016|
|2||Last Date of Submission of Application||16 January 2017|
|3||Last Date of Submission of Application fee||17 January 2017|
|4||Download of Admit Card||2nd Week March 2017|
|5||Offline JEE Main 2017 Exam Date||2 April 2017|
|6||Computer Based Exam of JEE Main date||8 & 9 April 2017|
|7||JEE Main Answer Key||April Last Week of 2017|
|8||OMR Response Sheet availability||April Last Week of 2017|
|9||JEE Main Result||27 April 2017|
|10||Rank List||April Last Week of 2017|
|11||Counselling through JOSAA 2017||July 2017|
JEE Mains Online Application Apply Now
- The Candidates of JEE Main and JEE Main (advance) 2017 have to apply online only.
- Offline application form for JEE (Main) and JEE (Advance) for 2017 will be not accepted.
- The Candidates advised that please ensure that you are filling genuine application form available online at JEE (Main) website @www.jeemain.nic.in.
- Please ensure your eligibility as per the criteria laid down for JEE (Main), JEE (Advanced) for 2017 and participating State Institutions as applicable.
- All the candidates who have submitted the online application and paid the examination fee till last date will be allowed to appear in JEE (Main) and their admit cards will be uploaded on the website as per schedule.
- Candidates are allowed to submit only one application form. More than one application i.e Multiple applications from a candidate will be rejected.
- The name of the candidate and his/her parents name in the application form must exactly be the same as registered in Class 12th/ equivalent qualifying Examination.
- No prefix/title such as Mr/Shri/Fr/Dr/Mrs/Smt/Col etc should be used.