IEO Result 2017 Cutoff Date – 7th International English Olympiad School Toppers: The 7th International English Olympiad examination 2017 has been concluded on scheduled dates now which organized by Science Olympiad Foundation. SOF is stands for International English Olympiad examination.
Latest Update (4th April 2017): International English Olympiad examination (7th IEO) 2017 Cut off marks and result official will be released very shortly on official website. Candidates are advised t0 check regularly edunic.in for latest update.
IEO Result 2017 Date
Science Olympiad Foundation is going to declare result and cut off marks of 7th International English Olympiad examination (IEO) for class 1 2 3 4 5 very soon on official website.
SOF IEO Olympiad Results for Class 1 2 3 4 5
Those students, who has applied an application in the 7th International English Olympiad examination 2017 for class 1 2 3 4 5, are waiting and searching result and cut off marks of IEO exam 2017. Now appeared students in above mentioned exam of class 1 2 3 4 5 can check their result and cut off marks on official website.
IEO English Olympiad Result for Class 6 7 8 9 10 11
International English Olympiad (IEO) exam 2017 was successfully conducted by Science Olympiad Foundation (SOF) on 19th January 2017 & 31st January 2017 at scheduled examination centre.
7th IEO Cut Off Marks 2017
All students, who have registered in the 7th International English Olympiad (IEO) exam 2017 of class 6 7 8 9 10 11 and appeared in same exam, are eagerly looking and searching their cut off marks and result of International English Olympiad examination 2017.
7th www.sofworld.org IEO Result 2017 January Exam
Applicants can visit their result and download 7th IEO Cut Off Marks 2017 for class 6 7 8 9 10 11 with name wise through official website.
Students fulfilling any of the 3 criteria will qualify for 2nd level International Olympiads examination which is given bellow.
Unified International English Olympiad Results 2016-17
- Top 5% of students, class wise who appear for the 1st level exam. Due priority to marks scored in different sections will be given.
- Zone wise/State wise top 25 rank holders from each class.
- Class topper, where at least 10 students from a class appear in the exam & scores at least 50% marks. In case of section wise registrations, Class toppers will be from each section where participation in each section exceeds 25 nos.
SOF IEO Awards and Prizes 2017
|1st||Rs.50,000 each + Gold Medal*+ Merit Certificate||59|
|2nd||Rs.25,000 each + Silver Medal*+ Merit Certificate||59|
|3rd||Rs.10,000 each + Bronze Medal*+ Merit Certificate||59|
IEO School Toppers 2017
Near about 800000 Medals will provide to school Toppers for all section and all classes.
- Where 10 or more students from a class (including all sections) write an exam – the top three rank holders will be awarded a gold, silver and bronze medal respectively.
- Where between 5 to 9 students from a class (including all sections) write an exam – the topper awarded a gold medal.
- In addition to above, for each section from a class, from where 25 or more students write an exam – the top three rank holders will be awarded a gold, silver and bronze medal respectively.