Forest Guard Recruitment 2017 Maharashtra Kolhapur Vacancies – Apply Online: Maharashtra Forest Department is going to notify an Advertisement of Employment Notification for fill up 43 vacancies (Expected) of the various post of forest Guard under all regional Forest Department.
This Forest Guard Recruitment 2017 Notification will be notified in the Month of February 2017 (Tentative) by Forest Department of Kolhapur, Maharashtra.
Kolhapur Forest Guard Recruitment 2017
All the Interested and Eligible Job seekers who are waiting for Forest guard Recruitment they can apply for Forest guard Recruitment examination 2017. Applicants can visit latest information regarding Forest guard recruitment on unofficial but believable educational website www.edunic.in.
Kolhapur Vanrakshak Bharti 2017
Forest Department of Maharashtra notified such type of Recruitment Notification every year. Near about one lakh applicants are waiting and searching to get Government Jobs in Forest Department, Kolhapur Maharashtra.
Kolhapur Vanrakshak Recruitment 2017 Application Forms
Kolhapur Forest Guard Recruitment 2017 Detail
- Name of Organization: Kolhapur Forest Department
- Name of examination: Kolhapur Forest Guard Recruitment 2017
- Name of the Post: Forest Guard (Vanrakshak)
- Total Vacancies: 43 (Tentative)
- Application Process: Online Mode
- Official website:kolhapurforest.co.in
- Job Location: Kolhapur, Maharashtra
- Category: State Govt Jobs
- Type of the Notification: Recruitment
- Advertisement publishing Date: will be provide soon
- Starting Date of Application Form: Update Soon
- Closing Date of Application Form: Update Soon
- Date of written Exam: Will be notified soon
- Admit Card Availability: Not Notified yet
- Date of Answer Key Declaration: Not yet Declared
- Result Declaration Date: Not yet Declared
Kolhapur Forest Guard Bharti 2017
Applicants should have passed Class 12th Exam or equivalent from any recognized board or institutions.
Age Limit: (On published date of Advertisement)
Applicant’s age should be between 18 years to 25 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rule. Age will be calculated as on issued of advertisement.
Examination Fee: No examination fee for candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/ Persons with Disability (PWD)/ Women/Minorities and Economically Backward Classes.
Selection Procedure: Applicant Selection will made basis on written examination, Physical Measurement and Documents verification, Personal interview, medical test and then merit list. Selection is made strictly as per merit, on the basis of written examination.
The Question papers shall be of Objective Multiple Choice Type. The questions paper will be in English Marathi and Hindi.
- Written Test (Computer Based Test)
- Physical Measurements
- Documents verification
- Personal interview