e-Admit Card of Combined Medical Services Exam 2017 of UPSC (Hall Ticket) Print NOW: Combined Medical Services Examination 2017 e-Admit Cards are available for downing to all candidates of UPSC CMS exam 2017 at official website of UPSC.
All Candidates can download their Admit cards for Combined Medical Services Examination 2017 from 24th July 2017 through UPSC site.
e-Admit Card of Combined Medical Services Exam 2017
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Combined Medical Service (CMS) examination /UPSC CMS examination is the one of the most top level competitive examination.
The eligible candidates will get post in Medical Service and Various Posts under Ministry of Health & Family Welfare government of India after qualifying in UPSC CMS examination 2017.
Union Public Service Commission has release e Admit cards for UPSC Combined Medical Services exam 2017 on official site of exam organizing authority on 24th July 2017.
UPSC CMS 2017 Hall Tickets Online
All candidates can download UPSC CMS Admit Cards 2017/ UPSC CMS 2017 Hall Tickets through official site of Union Public Service Commission
UPSC Combined Medical Service (CMS) post Details
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officers in the Railways
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services
- Junior Scale Posts in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Service
- General Duty Medical Officers in NDMC.
- Medical Officers in the Municipal Corporation of Delhi
UPSC Combined Medical Service Eligibility Criteria
- The participated candidates should have completed MBBS from recognized university by MCI, India.
- The applied candidate’s age should have less than 32 years as on 1st January 2017.
- The applied candidates also are an Indian citizen.
UPSC CMS Admit Cards 2017
UPSC Combined Medical Service exam Pattern
- The examination is based on online pattern divided into two papers.
- The duration of each paper will 2 hours and maximum marks for each paper is 250.
- Paper 1st– General Ability, Pediatrics and General Medicine.
- Paper 2nd– Surgery, Gynecology and Obstetrics & Preventive & Social medicine.
- Each paper will have contained 120 Questions in examination.
|Paper-1||Question number||Paper-2||Question number|
|General Ability||70||Gynecology Obstetrics||40|
| General Medicine
UPSC Combined Medical Service exam Important Dates
|Notification Publish date||26th April 2017|
|Application process date||26th April 2017|
|Last date of application||19th May 2017|
|Admit card||Available from 24th July 2017|
|Examination Date||13th August 2017|
|Result Date||Available Soon|
Print UPSC CMS Exam Admit Cards by Name 2017
UPSC Combined Medical Service Answer Key 2017
- The answer key of UPSC CMS examination after written examination.
- The answer key will be available on official website.
So it is request by our team please confirm each details related to answer sheet of UPSC CMS 2017 examination from the UPSC official website which is managed by the Government of India.
When some coaching centers will release the CMS UPSC answer key 2017 then you can find here.