Central Electronics Limited Recruitment (CEL) 2016, for Graduate Engineer Posts through GATE 2017: Central Electronics Limited (CEL) invited application for the recruitment of 4 posts of Graduate Engineer in deferent discipline in the Central Electronics Limited (CEL).
The interested candidates eligible for the Graduate Engineer can apply through prescribed format on the date given in Notification PDF. The publishing date of the following posts on 25 October 2016.
Latest Update (20th February 2017): CEL Graduate Engineers (GATE-2016 qualified) result will be released on official website of Central Electronics Limited. Candidates are advised to keep in touch with us through edunic.in for result.
CEL Recruitment for Graduate Engineer 2017
The eligible candidates can apply to the 4 posts in the CEL through the prescribed format online within date of publication of advertisement. Online applications are invited in the following disciplines.
|Name of the Post||Qualifications||Disciplines||Paper Code|
|Graduate Engineer||B.E./B.Tech.||Electronics & Communication Engineering||CE|
|Graduate Engineer||B.E./B.Tech.||Mechanical Engineering||ME|
|Graduate Engineer||B.E./B.Tech.||Electrical Engineering||CE|
|Graduate Engineer||B.E./B.Tech.||Civil Engineering||CE|
Note: The CTC shown is indicative only and does not create any privilege whatsoever. It includes Basic pay, DA, HRA, Transport allowance and PF amount etc. Candidates may be considered for absorption only on the basis of exemplary performance & requirement of the Company in particular cadre. They will however have ‘No claim’ for regularization/absorption.
Age Limit: (As on 30.09.2016)
Eligible candidates have not completed 27 years on 30.09.2016.
Name of the Posts: 4
Qualification: Full time Bachelor’s Degree or Masters Degree in relevant discipline with not less than 65% marks Final year/semester students shall also be eligible. However, they would have to obtain at least 65% marks in their engineering degree.
Eligible candidates shall have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering GATE-2017. Based on the GATE-2017marks and requirement, candidates shall be shortlisted in the Ist stage.
Selection Procedure for Graduate Engineer
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview by the CEL. Candidates may be considered for absorption only on the basis of exemplary performance & requirement of the Company in particular cadre. They will however have ‘No claim’ for regularization/absorption.
- Candidates need to appear for GATE-2017 and applies online for the post from 04-01-2017 to 03-02-2017 with the GATE-2017 Registration Number in first phase.
- In second phase, candidates shall be required to update/upload their GATE Score, GATE Rank & GATE Score Card along with final year aggregate marks from 10-06-2017 to 30-06-2017.
- Requisite fees shall have to be deposited, along with the Application. The modalities there of, shall be intimated subsequently. SC/ST and PH candidates are not required to pay any fees.
- Upper age limit is relax able by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer). It is relax able by 10 years for PWD–General, 13 years for PWD–OBC and 15 years for PWD-SC/ST candidates.
- Reservation is applicable as per extant government rules.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be informed displaying a list on website in the month of August, 2017,regarding Date, Time and Venue for Personal Interview.
- Candidates, if shortlisted for Personal Interview shall be required to bring their original GAT-2017 score card at the time of Interview.
Note: All information & any changes/updating will be available on the Company’s website www.celindia.co.in. Candidates are advised to visit the website from time to time for any updates.
How to Apply for:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents and send the application online to official website: