BSE Odisha 10th Admit Card 2017 – Orissa HSC Roll Number: The Board of Secondary Education (BSE) has released the admit cards of the 10th class annual examination on official website of Board of Secondary Education.
Latest Update (24th February 2017): The Hall Ticket or Admit cards of the 10th class annual examination 2017 has been issued on official website of Board of Secondary Education (BSE). Students can download through official website.
BSE Odisha 10th Admit Cards 2017
Both regular and correspondence students of High School Certificate (HSC) examination can download their admit cards from official website @ bseodisha.nic.in or our educational web portal @ edunic.in.
Odisha HSC Admit Card 2017 Download
The High School Certificate (HSC) annual examination is scheduled to begin from 28th February 2017 with First Language and will be end with Social Science on 9th March 2017.
The annual Sanskrit Madhyama examination would also be conducted with the same schedule of High School Certificate (HSC) annual examination 2017.
Orissa HSC Admit Card Hall Tickets
The Board of Secondary Education (BSE) will send the hard copy of the admit card of HSC annual exam to all the schools on 22nd February 2017.
As per official resources, near about 6 lakh students are registered for High School Certificate (HSC) annual examination 2017 through Board of Secondary Education (BSE).
Orissa HSC Roll No Check 2017
All those Students, who have registered as a correspondence students in Board of Secondary Education (BSE), need to get their downloaded admit card signed by the zonal deputy secretary.
Odisha 10th Class Roll Number
All Students have to find their admit cards of 10th class exam signed by the school’s Principal . A huge Number of the students do not know their Unique Identification Number (UIN), they have to consult their school authorities to get their UIN to download their admit card.
How to download Admit cards
- Visit the official website of BSE Odisha
- Go to under the ‘latest news’ section and click on the AHSC 2017 admit card link.
- Now a new page will open
- Enter your log in Unique Identification Number (UIN) with Date of Birth.
- Admit card will display.
- Download and take a print out for further use.
Odisha Board 10th Class Exam Admit Cards
Students can contact for any quarry through bellow information
- Board Name: Board of Secondary Education, Odisha (BSEO)
- Exam Name: 10th Class or High School Certificate (HSC) Examination
- Category: Admit Cards 2017
- Date of Examination: From 28th February 2017
- Board Address: Secretary, Board of School EducationCutuck.
- Board Contact Number: 2415460, 2415428, 2415429, 2415439
- Fax Number:
- Board Email Ids: email@example.com
- Board Website: bseodisha.ac.in
- Result Declared: May/June 2017
- State: Odisha