BMC Mumbai Fireman Result Merit List Date (MCGM) 2016 – Check Now: BMC Mumbai Fireman Result 2016 is being promulgated by The Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM) at official website. Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM) known as Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation.
The Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai will be published very soon BMC Fireman Merit List 2016 for 774 Fireman posts on its official website at www.mcgm.gov.in.
Latest Update (20th January 2017): The Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM)has been declared Result of the post of firemen recruitment 2016 at official website. Candidates are advised to make sure their current status.
BMC Mumbai Fireman Result Merit List 2016
Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM) Selection Board has already organized Personal Interview for BMC Mumbai Fireman posts in August and September 2016 in Greater Mumbai Municipal Corporation, Borivali regional communication Center, Borivali Fire brigade Station, Near Don Basko High School, Gore Road, Mumbai – 400091.
The Candidates who are waiting for their MCGM Personal Interview for Fireman Result, they are apprising their Result will be available quickly at our educational website @ edunic.in or official website of Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM) @ www.mcgm.gov.in.
Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai Fireman Interview Merit list
Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM) has invited to recruit young and eligible candidates the post of Fireman in Fire Brigade of Mumbai in 2016.
The Applicants are searching for the interview final Merit List. But the MCGM Recruitment Board has not announced any update about declaration of Fireman Interview Result 2016 and final Merit List.
Detail Information for the post of BMC Mumbai Fireman
- Name of Organization: Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM)
- Name of Post: Fireman
- Total Number of Vacancies: 774 Posts
- Name of Department: Fire Brigade of Mumbai
- Official Website: mcgm.gov.in
- Name of Examination: BMC Mumbai Fireman Recruitment 2016
- The walk-in interview date: 19August 2016 to 02/09/2016
Age Criteria: (As on 1st August 2016)
The Candidate should have the minimum age of 20 years and maximum age of 25 years.
The candidates must be (10+2) or Intermediate from any recognised Institution or University. The Candidates have be must CCC Course Certificate from DOEACC Society.
Process of Selection:
- Walk In Interview
- Document Verification
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
How to check result and final Merit List of MCGM Fireman interview Exam 2016
- The Applicants are required to visit the official website at MCGM.
- Open the result menu then click on MCGM Fireman Results.
- The Candidates are required to fill all the required details.
- After which the candidates will need to click on submit button.
- Once the results will appear on the screen, candidates will need to download the results and take print out for further reference.