AIMA MAT Application Form 2017 FEB Registration Last Date (Online Status): All India Management Association (AIMA) invited application for the Management Aptitude Test (MAT) February 2017. The interested candidates eligible for the Management Aptitude Test (MAT) can apply through prescribed format on or before the date given in Notification PDF.
Latest updates (23 April 2017): Last date submission application Form for the Management Aptitude Test (MAT) May 2017 has been expired. Now AIMA is preparing to conduct exam on 7th and 13th May 2017.
AIMA MAT Application Form 2017
The eligible candidates can apply to the All India Management Association (AIMA) New Delhi through online on or before 27 January 2017 (Friday).
All filled-in forms or printout of online registration if required to be sent; received at AIMA will be processed within 5 days and the Form Numbers of such received forms will be available on website link: apps.aima.in.
Application from, Notification Details are available at http://apps.aima.in/mat_reciept.aspx.
MAT Feb 2017 Registration
- Last Date for Online Filling-up/ Purchase of Form: 24 January 2017 (Tuesday)
- Last Date for Submission at AIMA, New Delhi: 27 January 2017 (Friday)
- Last Date for Online Registration: 27 January 2017 (Friday)
- On Paper Based Test: 5 February 2017 (Sunday)
- Computer Based Test: 11 February 2017 (Saturday) onwards**
Candidate must be Graduates in any discipline. Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply.
MAT Registration Last Date 2017
How to apply:
Candidate can choose any one of the following modes to apply.
- Register online at website link: https://apps.aima.in/MAT-February-2017 with Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card) payment of Rs.1200/- Detailed procedure is given on the website link.
- Register online at website link: https://apps.aima.in/MAT-February-2017 by making payment of Rs.1200/- through Net Banking. Detailed procedure is given on the website link.
For Applicants who complete the Online Registration by uploading digital image of photograph, uploading digital image of signature, and Online payment.
MAT Exam Online Application Fee
Register online by making payment of Rs.1200/- through Net Banking.
All provisionally registered candidates both for Paper Based and Computer Based Test can download their Admit Card from AIMA website link: (http://apps.aima.in/matadmitcard.aspx) on or after 28 January 2017 (Saturday).
Specific Admit Card is generated both for the candidates opted for the Paper Based Test and for the Computer Based Test.
Admit Card contains Candidate’s Name, Form No, Roll No, Test Date, Test Time and Test Venue Address.
Candidate has to strictly follow the date and time allotted to him/her in the case of Computer Based Test.
MAT Form Online Status Current
Applicants are advised to check the approval/recognition status of various programs and other details directly from the concerned Authorities/ Institutes/ Universities.
AIMA MAT February 2017
- Name of the Organisation: All India Management Association (AIMA)
- Name of the Examination: AIMA Management Aptitude Test (February) 2017.
- Duration of Exam:30 hours.
- Official Website: apps.aima.in.